Saturday, February 7, 2009

Some Fun Linkage

Black Apple's Cinnamon Rolls - wow.


Ikea's "Find Your Design Style" Quiz - I was Country Balanced. Hmmm not sure about that, but it was fun. This takes a minute to load. Quiz is at the bottom of the page.


This blog totally makes me giggle. Thanks for finding it Tiffany.


And you can't possibly miss engrish.com. This one has me laughing this morning. And this. This and this. I am seriously in tears. #2 really gets me here. Ok the whole thing is hilarious. My cheeks are starting to hurt now. Seriously. I need to stop now. No more. I think mistranslation can be pretty funny in every language. English is just so different from these languages that it makes for some tough translation work I guess!


And in other notes... Chuck is finally back. How much do I love Chuck? I haven't watched the new one yet though. Because then I wouldn't have any to look forward to watching. So I have to wait until I get another one on my dvr. I like the delayed gratification.

1 comment:

Suz said...

I totally get what you mean about having to wait until you get another episode recorded before you can watch the first one! That's how I am with Burn Notice. But it's soooo hard to wait!

I can't wait to check out all the links!