Friday, January 23, 2009

Image Mosaic Fun

I found a fun site today. It turns your regular photo into an image mosaic. It turns this:

Into this:Pretty cool, huh? Can anyone guess correctly which year this picture of Jake is from? If you guess right, I'll give you a hug... or a kiss. Didn't you hate it when your mom used to say that when you were young and you were looking for some sort of tangible prize? Someday, maybe I'll do a giveaway but for now, I'll just send you an air hug or an air kiss. Despite that, please still guess.

7 comments:

Mormon Mommy Blogs said...

You won the earrings from the MMB giveaway. Send us your information so we can get them to you.

If you haven't registered for our community, you should. It's a lot of fun!
Thanks and congrats!
~motherboard, mmb

JoAnna said...

(sweet! You won something!!)
I guess 2006.
So about the hug as a prize... Funny thing! i was just thinking, this very afternoon, about posting about that same thing. Only around my house, it works better than candy bars as incentive. If i say whoever gets ready for bed the fastest, gets the biggest hug... My kids cruise like it's nobody's business! And they hold me to it, too! They love it! Who knew?? And when I first said it, I chuckled to myself--- like that's a good one, Jo. And then they started zipping to it and I was rather shocked. Not to mention amused.
But, truth be told, your promise of an airhug does nothing for me. SORRY!

Kathi said...

Hmmm, 2007? How long has he worn his hair long? But then his legs would be a whole lot longer this year!
An air hug works, it's the thought that counts.

liz said...

Hi Natalie,

Thanks for leaving a comment on Me and T. I've never sewn from Ottobre, but have wanted too. I'll have to give it a try! Thanks for the info!

Jana said...

I really have no idea what year but I'll just throw out 2005!

Suz said...

I have been thinking and thinking and I guess I'm gonna say 2007. When was it?!? I really wanna know :)

Natalie said...

Thanks everyone for guessing! It was..... 2007. So Suz and Mom --Mmmwaa!