1. The internet's plethora of recipes, grain-free, dairy-free, whatever you need, it's out there.
3. My sister's very fun long visit.
4. My brother and his wife coming, and the funny stories they shared.
5. Nieces and nephews
6. Shrinky Dinks
8. The Pursuit of Happyness movie. I just watched it last night and was thoroughly engrossed. Did.not.want.it.to.end.
9. Lark Rise to Candleford - I have been getting the dvds at my library and holy cow, I am so in love with this series. It ran 5 seasons on PBS and is a MUST watch. SO, so good. This show proves that quality shows can be produced, acted beautifully, be brilliant and engaging, and not be full of garbage! YAY.