Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cute Guys

So, I just watched this movie that has been aging on my dvr for a good long while. It was called Jack and Jill vs. the World. It had Freddie Prinze Jr. in it and he can be so cute. I really liked him (well, except for the smoking) in this. So I got to thinking about the cute guys in the world. This may sound stupid, but I kind of get where I think there ARE no cute guys in the world, so this is actually refreshing! :) So, since I'm single, and I can... here are a bunch of cuties for your viewing pleasure.

First and foremost is Tom Hanks of course - I love him!
I can't resist the classic good looks of Cary Grant!the yummy Matthew Goode
Ahh James Tupper -so cute. I love his personality, or at least the personalities of the guys he plays.


Dale Midkiff - I've just seen him in Hallmark movies, but he seems like a great guy and he is really appealing in those Hallmark shows! :D

the cute and charming Freddie Prinze Jr.

Mika

Dermot Mulroney

I just love a kind smile, a good heart, strength of character, a good sense of humor, distinguished good looks, curly/wavy hair... So what makes a guy appealing to you? Please share!

6 comments:

JoAnna said...

Funny that I don't know any of these guys! Except Tom Hanks- the ubercutie!! Love him! Love a guy (one in particular) who has a great sense of humor and is willing to share it.

Jana said...

You have great choice in guys! Especially Freddie Prinze Jr and Dermot Mulroney. :)

What I look for is a good heart, great mind, and fantastic sense of humor. Tall, dark, and handsome definately helps!

Suz said...

If he can make me laugh all the way down to my toes I don't care what he looks like, I"m smitten for life!

Kathi said...

Yeah,Dermot Mulroney. In the Wedding Date. Cool guy.

Kara said...

Mmm.. Yummy! That's the kind of post you want waiting for you when you come back from a trip! :)

Kara said...

Oh.. and I like any guy that isn't a stalker! ;)