Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Music Camp

We had such a fun night Tuesday night. My mom, dad, JoAnna, Sam, Sarah and I all went to see Jake play the drums and cymbals at East Canyon Resort (a campground with a general store, restaurant, pool, etc.- my kind of campground!) He got to go to a music camp up there for 2 days and it ended with a concert. Jake did a fantastic job and it was gorgeous up there in the mountains. What a fun place!


Playing the congo drums

and the cymbals

the band in the pretty pavillion

On another musical note (ha ha get it?) you must watch this video from America's Got Talent. I probably would not watch this show myself, but Jake likes to watch it and it is great to have something to watch together. It is these stories that make me glad that I do. I love this guy. His tears at the end just topped it off for me.

6 comments:

Jana said...

How fun for you guys!! I think that's so great that he gets to do such fun activities!

JoAnna said...

I saw that guy on AGT and I loved him!!

Jana said...

Cute blog background!!! I love it! :)

Natalie said...

Thank you Jana! I don't think it works with my header though - got to put some time into figuring that out. If anyone has any ideas, please share!

Kathi said...

I'm catching up. A bunch of cute pictures! I love the one of Elise's hand over her heart.
That was such a fun evening in the mountains for Jake's music thing.

Sara said...

Jake is so cute!! I would love to hear him play sometime.