Saturday, April 25, 2009

Footlongs for Chuck and other notes


Do you watch Chuck? It is only my FAVORITE show on TV. So pleeeease I am begging you... go to Subway on Monday, April 27th and buy a footlong. Then leave a comment in their comment box that says "Renew Chuck" or "Save Chuck" or something like that. And then watch the show LIVE. The stupid networks might not renew it again and I will be so sad if they don't. I just think it is hard to find good, funny, quirky, intelligent, and pretty clean shows like this on TV and I love this one. So please help me ...

Other notes... I sure wish I could have maintained my girlish figure like my mom did. She's lookin' hot don't you think? But I'm not so sure about the hairstyle.
It looks good on Andrew though.


3 comments:

Kathi said...

Very funny.
Yes, I'm getting footlongs tomorrow.

Kristen said...

That's so funny about Chuck, Matt really likes it too, but I've not watched it. I'll have to try it out, but I better not get hooked if they pull it. Would love to go to Subway...darn it. Miss you and love the picts at the end.

Jana said...

I personally love your dad and Jake's hair.. VERY stylish! (is that supposed to be hair?!)