Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm a Winner!

My mom and my sister Jo gave me a gorgeous earring and necklace set for Christmas. It was so fun and I realized that I had forgotten how much earrings can really spark up the face and add that touch that makes a difference. My sister-in-law Anne is awesome at making jewelry and has made me some lovely jewelry in the past so I haven't completely gone off the jewelry boat. I am starting to care a little more about my appearance nowadays instead of just thinking about comfort.

Well... guess what?! Now I am adding these beauties to my jewelry collection!!!


I WON THEM! How exciting is that?! I can't believe I won - I entered the contest on the Mormon Mommy blogs just for fun by commenting, and lo and behold, I am the happy owner of beautiful new earrings. Second Sister's jewelry is exquisite and I wanted to share a few of her pieces here.
Pretty stuff. I love the names she gives them too, like Orchardist's Wife Bracelet, and Miss Havisham Bracelet.

It just goes to show you, it never hurts to enter a contest even if you don't really think you'll win!

4 comments:

Jana said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's so fun! :)

Kathi said...

Wow, not only is her jewelry creative, so is her photography!
Congrats!

Suz said...

That's awesome that you won! I really like the first and last piece. They're really creative.

Kristen said...

It is always awesome to win something, especially something so pretty!! Congrats.