Saturday, December 20, 2008

Behold.. the Neon Atom

This is Jake's science project. He had to be creative with what he used to make a 3D atom. Our first ideas were hula hoops and sports/toy balls. We ended up with this. It looks like it is not a circle in the pictures, but it is. I'm not sure where we would have been without my dad's help. My mom even went to Toys R Us to get balls. Don't mention you need help to these guys, or they are on it. Stat. With my dad's put-it-together, fix-it know-how, my mom, the poster queen, and Jake's great ideas, we pretty much rocked this project. At least I think so, but I'm biased. :)

2 comments:

Kathi said...

Yeah, we rocked it. You didn't mention me dreaming about ways to make atoms all the night before.:)

Kristen said...

Looks awesome. IMPRESSIVE!!! And Jake is sure a cutie, the kids loved him.